Applications are Invited for All Candidates to Fill Job Vacancies at Kedella
We embrace diverse professionals and we are always looking out there for exciting backgrounds and self-motivated people to embrace our four company values, Quality, Integrity, Passion and Innovation, in their every-day life. We get fascinated by smart and fast-thinkers, passionate professionals and innovative minds!
How to apply for our vacancies
To help you to complete your application follow these guidelines.
- Only fully completed applications will be used to make selection decisions.
- We don’t keep applications on file, so you need to submit separate applications for any future vacancies.
- After the closing date, applications are shortlisted.
- We contact candidates to confirm if they’ve been successful.
- Successful candidates attend the first interview.
- Successful candidates may be invited to a second stage interview.
- The successful candidate will receive a copy of their contract, details of their start date and induction.
We aim to attract and recruit the right people, at the right time, in the right job who can meet the current and future needs of the business. Recruitment and selection is conducted in a fair, lawful, professional and cost effective manner.
We encourage job applications from a wide range of individuals, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
***All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We require two telephone references. Both of these should be from your most recent employer, learning establishment or current line manager. If you don’t have two references that fall into these categories, the hiring manager will contact you to discuss options. Your selected references should be able to give an account of your:
Referees will only be contacted once an offer of employment has been made to the successful candidate. Offers of employment will be withdrawn if our reference checks confirm that the candidate has given false information on the application form.
After the closing date, your application will be considered. If you’re shortlisted, you’ll be invited to participate in a face-to-face or telephone interview. This will be competency-based to measure your technical knowledge and reveal how you actually do things.
The competency-based interview will focus on the following areas:
- Customer focus/relationship management
- Personal management
- Problem solving/project management
- Technical expertise
- Leading and developing others (only applicable to roles involving people management)
Depending on the role you apply for, you may also be asked to take part in one or more of the following:
- Role play
- Case studies
- Group exercises
The next stages of the process will be confirmed at the end of your first interview. If you’re successful at this stage, you may be invited to attend a second interview.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability status.Current Job Vacancies
Ability to demonstrate understanding and apply our company values.
- Safety: Promote safety in everything we do. Communicate safe practices through all our people. Be a leader in safety.
- Trust: Building trust through understanding and collaboration. Show respect to earn respect. Act transparently with integrity.
- Responsibility: Keep commitments. Accept challenges and take actions to succeed. Empower others to contribute to success.
- Collaboration: Communicate clearly, concisely and consistently. Build effective teams and empower team leaders. Be respectful and promote constructive contribution.
- Leadership: Uphold and promote the company values. Support al team-members. Foster contribution to customer and company success.
- Innovation: Pursue improvement through knowledge, collaboration and focus on customer goals. Enable alternative perspectives. Encourage agility and flexibility.